addthis

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Perfect Willingness


Perfect Willingness

"Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power." 
(Psalm 110:3)

Blessed be the God of grace that it is so! 
He has a people whom He has chosen from of old to be His peculiar portion. 
These by nature have wills as stubborn as the rest of the froward sons of Adam; 
but when the day of His power comes and grace displays its omnipotence, they become willing to repent and to believe in Jesus. 

None are saved unwillingly, but the will is made sweetly to yield itself. 
What a wondrous power is this, which never violates the will and yet rules it! 
God does not break the lock, but He opens it by a master key which He alone can handle.

Now are we willing to be, to do, or to suffer as the Lord wills.
 If at any time we grow rebellious, He has but to come to us with power, and straightway we run in the way of His commands with all our hearts. 

May this be a day of power with me as to some noble effort for the glory of God and the good of my fellowmen! Lord, I am willing; may I not hope that this is a day of Thy power?
I am wholly at Thy disposal; willing, yea, eager, to be used of Thee for Thy holy purposes. 

O Lord, let me not have to cry, "To will is present with me, but how to perform that which I would, I find not"; but give me power as Thou givest me will.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
Special Note:
Praises to my wonderful Jesus, 
10/28 I will return the internet equipment.
I'll be in a friend house until Nov 03 last day to share here in the U.S.
I'm leaving on Saturday Nov 04 early morning, 
with God help around noon time, I will be in Guatemala.
I thank God Almighty for His favor and grace.
Please keep me in your prayers, I do not have electricity at home over there, maybe it is going to take few days or weeks,
 My prayers are that the Lord open the doors wide open and as soon I can I will get the internet connected and continue sharing the precious word of my wonderful savior.
Love in Jesus.  
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 He is the #1 in my life and the most important, the purpose of my life is for HIM to increase in every single way that I can share the pure Gospel and I'm certain that HIS Word never comes back void. 
Isaiah 55:11 King James Version (KJV)
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
 it shall not return unto me void, 
but it shall accomplish that which I please, 
and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Blog created 04/28/2017
Mighty Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment