addthis

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Names of the Holy Spirit: Power of the Highest


Luke 1:35 The Voice (VOICE)

Messenger: 
The Holy Spirit will come upon you. 
The Most High will overshadow you. 
That’s why this holy child will be known, as not just your son,
 but also as the Son of God.

Luke 1:35 The Message (MSG)

The angel answered,
The Holy Spirit will come upon you,
    the power of the Highest hover over you;
Therefore, the child you bring to birth
    will be called Holy, Son of God.

💦😇💦
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special request:
 I have been praying to God Almighty in relation to my new residence and I need each of you please, to take me in your prayers, I need guidance, favor, and mercy it is one of the most important steps of my life I do not know if He wants me to go to my country, asking God Almighty to open doors wide open for whatever are HIS decision and to confirm thru his Holy Spirit.
Amen.
For few month from May thru October, I have to do packing and selling items you will see few post, but as soon I get the internet connection established I will resume doing what I love to do and that is to share the word of God.
 He is the most important in my life and #1, my purpose is for HIM to increase and I know that HIS Word never comes back void. 
Isaiah 55:11 King James Version (KJV)
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
♥♥♥♥