addthis

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2019

The Plague of the Heart - Charles Spurgeon Christian Audio Sermons

The Plague of the Heart - 
Charles Spurgeon Christian Audio Sermons

1 Kings 8:38
 What prayer and supplication soever be made by any man, or by all thy people Israel, which shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house:

39 Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;)

40 That they may fear thee all the days that they live in the land which thou gavest unto our fathers.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
DO YOU LIKE MY BLOG?
Please visit my other blogs and enjoy the word of God. 
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
 it shall not return unto me void, 
but it shall accomplish that which I please, 
and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Translator in all blogs for "ALL" languages.
Blog created 04/28/2017
Mighty Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment