addthis

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday, February 22, 2018

True Prayer, True Power! - Charles Spurgeon Video Sermon


Mark 11:24 
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Hebrews 4:12
 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 He is the #1 in my life and the most important, the purpose of my life is for HIM to increase in every single way that I can share the pure Gospel and I'm certain that HIS Word never comes back void. 
Isaiah 55:11 King James Version (KJV)
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
 it shall not return unto me void, 
but it shall accomplish that which I please, 
and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Blog created 04/28/2017
Mighty Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment