addthis

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

God favor me !


Psalm 84:11 The Voice (VOICE)

For the Eternal God is a sun and a shield.
    The Eternal grants favor and glory;
He doesn’t deny any good thing
    to those who live with integrity.


💦😇💦
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special request:
 I have been praying to God Almighty in relation to my new residence and I need each of you please, to take me in your prayers, I need guidance, favor, and mercy it is one of the most important steps of my life I do not know if He wants me to go to my country, asking God Almighty to open doors wide open for whatever HIS decision are, 
and to confirm thru his Holy Spirit. 
Amen.
 He is the #1 in my life and the most important, the purpose of my life is for HIM to increase in every single way that I can share the pure Gospel and I'm certain that HIS Word never comes back void. 
Isaiah 55:11 King James Version (KJV)
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
 it shall not return unto me void, 
but it shall accomplish that which I please, 
and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
♥♥♥♥