addthis

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Safest Place


The Safest Place

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish,
 neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand." 
(John 10:28)

We believe in the eternal security of the saints.
 First, because they are Christ's,
 and He will never lose the sheep which He has bought with His blood and received of His Father.

Next, because He gives them eternal life, and if it be eternal, well then, it is eternal,
 and there can be no end to hell, and heaven, and God.
 If spiritual life can die out, it is manifestly not eternal life,
 and that effectually shuts out the possibility of an end.

Observe, further, that the Lord expressly says, "They shall never perish."
As long as words have a meaning, this secures believers from perishing.
The most obstinate unbelief cannot force this meaning out of this sentence.

Then, to make the matter complete, He declares that His people are in His hand,
 and He defies all their enemies to pluck them out of it.
 Surely it is a thing impossible even for the fiend of hell
. We must be safe in the grasp of an almighty Savior.
 Be it ours to dismiss carnal fear as well as carnal confidence and rest peacefully in the hollow of the Redeemer's hand.
💦😇💦
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special request:
 I have been praying to God Almighty in relation to my new residence and I need each of you please, to take me in your prayers, I need guidance, favor, and mercy it is one of the most important steps of my life I do not know if He wants me to go to my country, asking God Almighty to open doors wide open for whatever are HIS decision and to confirm thru his Holy Spirit. Amen.
 He is the #1 in my life and the most important, the purpose of my life is for HIM to increase in every single way that I can share the pure Gospel and I'm certain that HIS Word never comes back void. 
Isaiah 55:11 King James Version (KJV)
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
 it shall not return unto me void, 
but it shall accomplish that which I please, 
and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
♥♥♥♥