addthis

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Names of the Holy Spirit: "Good Spirit"

Names of the Holy Spirit: 
"Good Spirit"
God's good spirit will teach and lead in all that is good.

Nehemiah 9:20 King James Version (KJV)
Thou gavest also thy good spirit to instruct them, and withheldest not thy manna from their mouth, and gavest them water for their thirst.
Psalm 143:10 The Message (MSG)
Hurry with your answer, God!
    I’m nearly at the end of my rope.
Don’t turn away; don’t ignore me!
    That would be certain death.
If you wake me each morning with the sound of your loving voice,
    I’ll go to sleep each night trusting in you.
Point out the road I must travel;
    I’m all ears, all eyes before you.
Save me from my enemies, God—
    you’re my only hope!
Teach me how to live to please you,
    because you’re my God.
Lead me by your blessed Spirit
    into cleared and level pastureland.

💦😇💦
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special request, I have been praying to God Almighty in relation to my new residence and I need each of you please, to take me in your prayers, I need guidance, favor, and mercy it is one of the most important steps of my life going to another country, asking God Almighty to open doors wide open and to confirm thru his Holy Spirit.
Amen.
For few month from May thru October, I have to do packing and selling items you will see few post, but as soon I get the internet connection establish I will resume doing what I love to do and that is to share the word of God.
 He is the most important in my life and #1, my purpose is for HIM to increase and I know that HIS Word never comes back void. 
Isaiah 55:11 King James Version (KJV)
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
♥♥♥♥